The G7 support team grows again
Take out that extra insurance to ensure you get the most out of your Agresso system.
We have had a lot of interest since opening up our Application Managed Service to Agresso clients, with some great new customer names adding to our portfolio. To ensure we can meet demand, Paul Walton, from Unit4 support joined us at the beginning of this month and is already adding value to the team.
The service also moved out of the serviced offices and into our new offices in Portishead at the start of this month. It's proved to be a great space to work in.
G7's Application Managed Service can take the pressure off your in-house team, as we work alongside you on your internal support desk.
Examples of what our current Agresso clients are using this service for include;
- Where the internal team were bogged down with business as usual calls, allowing no time for development. Unit4 now take the calls from the users allowing time for the internal team to develop the system
- Support of a complex interface that was causing issues for the customer
- Remote consultancy negating the need for consultant's onsite
- Remote build and parallel testing
- Where the internal team are involved with an upgrade to the Agresso system and G7 support the business as usual calls
G7 cover the full suite of Unit4 (Agresso) Business World products; Financials, Logistics, Project, Research, Fixed Assets, HR, Payroll and tools such as Agresso Report Creator (ARC).
This is a service we have been providing for over 15 years for Lawson clients and successfully opened up the service to Agresso clients in 2015.
G7, a proven partner in supplying ERP support for over 15 years.
Or contact us to find out more