G7 focus heavily on quality both inside our organisation and in what we deliver to our Customers.
G7 hold the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for quality management along with Cyber Essentials.
G7 hold the ISO 27001:2013 accreditation along with being registered with the Information Commission office for data security.
Environmental matters and social value measures are also of key importance to G7, as demonstrated by our ISO 14001:2015 accreditation.
G7 are also a registered company with the Crown Commercial Service for the G-Cloud framework. G-Cloud is a framework where supplier cloud-based solutions are made available through a front-end Catalogue called the Digital Marketplace and are heavily vetted by the CCS before inclusion into the catalogue.
G7 have put the time and effort into making sure our products and services are the best they can be with effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product and service time after time.
- Meeting the quality needs of our customers
- Managing information security, ensuring any information is held securely
- Minimising how our operations affect the environment
- Having a level of protection in cyber security and good practices in information security, protecting any information from threats from the internet
- Ensuring our processing of personal data complies with UK GDPR
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH?
Information on our products, people & more.